Monday, June 22, 2009
















K well we will start from the beging we went to utah last march i was about 2 months late by then but didnt think any thing of it i am never normal so my sister and my mom made me take a test and before i could get my pants up their was to pink line holly cow this cant happen to me i cant be a mom what is going on i ran back and showed james he said i told you and gave me a hug next i went to mom she smiled and was excited i went outside showed weasle she screamed and gave my a hug took the test and run in the house tellin every one we went to dr parker and he took a ultrasound and told me i was about 6 weeks and that everything looked good so far a couple days latter aunt janice took me shopping and bought me my first baby thing a green car seat i was so excited by then we decided not to tell james family for a while but when we put the car seat in the van for the ride back to canada it kinda gave it away oh well so i couldnt get insurance for a couple months i was about 14 weeks the next time i saw the dr i got to here the heart beat is was very cool when i was 24 weeks we found out it was a boy and before we ever got married james wanted to name his son william after his granpa so that was easy the middle name james thought of its cutter after my best uncle that past away the end of may (we love you and miss you) so i though thtat was pretty cool everything went good no problems my due date jumped around so much all we knew for sure is that it was sometime in november .

No comments:

Post a Comment