Friday, June 26, 2009











so on saturday november 15th my dr called me and the first words out of his mouth is misty you have been a bad girl i forgot to give the dr office my phone number he ended up calling my sister in law to get my number he told me i was 9 days over due and to come in on monday i was not about to tell him he got me due date wrong i was ready to be done the next night mom and tami,dan,steve,jaden and rylen came up it was so fun to see them we didnt get home until about 1 that night i had to go to the dr at 9 i left before any one was up we got to the dr they checked me said i was nothing so we had to run to the hospital for a ultrasound to make sure william was ok he was so the dr said he would start me on thursday mom was not to happy about that we went and got food before we headed home and my contractions started at 10:55 they where about 5 min apart give or take we drove home they kept coming at about 4 they where 4 min apart and starting to hurt we decided to go to the hospital about 6 by the time we got their they where 3 they put me in a room to make a long story short i only had the nose gas and one shot in my butt so after 45 min off pushing william cutter hart was born at 2:35 he was 8 lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long he was so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment